Dear Valued Patients,
Your safety and the safety of our team is Omni Dental’s top priority. We are closely adhering to the recommendations and guidelines that have been outlined by the CDC, OSHA, DOH and the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA).
We ask that you assist us in protecting you and our team by kindly adhering to the following protocols at your next visit:
- Please reschedule if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, etc.)
- Please reschedule if you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Please arrive with a face covering
- Please sanitize you’re hands prior to entry
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment who is not absolutely necessary
- Please wait in your car and call us once you arrive (we will come out to your car to get you once your treatment room has been properly cleaned)
- Please leave any unnecessary belongings in your car including jackets unless you would like to wear it during your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken with a forehead thermometer upon entry. If you have a fever, you will be rescheduled 2+ weeks out.
Some additional precautions that are implemented include but are not limited to:
- Increased Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) for our team members
- Team members will be taking their temperature 2x/day
- Team members who have had any close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 OR who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to work
- Medical grade HEPA filters have been installed throughout the office
- We have invested in new equipment to aid in the control of aerosols
- We are restricting the use of other equipment that generates aerosols
- We have implemented extensive and stringent disinfecting protocols
- We have adjusted our scheduling to limit patient traffic in the office
- We are reserving the reception room only for patients who do not have a vehicle to wait in
- We have removed all ‘high touch’ items including magazines, toys, coffee, educational demos & models, etc.
- We are having doors and windows open (weather permitting) to increase airflow
- We have hand sanitizers available for your use throughout the office.
Stay safe and see you soon!
- The Team at Omni Dental