Did you know that having crooked teeth might be harmful to your dental health? They not only make you seem unsightly, but they also raise your chances of developing a variety of oral health concerns. Invisalign is rapidly becoming a popular orthodontic treatment option for gently correcting crooked teeth. People have a lot of questions about these invisible aligners, and our dentists at Omni Dental will answer them right away! Continue reading to find out the answers to all of your queries.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic procedure that can address your cosmetic issues while also providing you with several health benefits. These aligners are used to rectify misalignment and overcrowding problems. You can have a beautiful smile in a short period without the trouble of probing wires. It is a very handy alternative that is ideal for teeth straightening.
What Is the Price of Invisalign?
Do you want to know how much Invisalign costs? Before looking into the cost of Invisalign, you should be aware that the expense should not be a barrier. These transparent aligners can provide you with the best outcomes in the shortest amount of time. We can confidently state that every money spent on them was worthwhile! Invisalign is more expensive than traditional braces. The cost of Invisalign is often determined by numerous factors, including your location and oral condition. Invisalign costs between $3,000 and $7,500 on average. Consult your Pittsburgh, PA, dentist for an exact estimate.
Procedure for Treatment
- During your first visit, your Invisalign dentist will take digital impressions of your teeth.
- After that, the imprints will be sent to the Invisalign laboratory.
- A precise pair of trays will be made to fit precisely within your mouth.
- You must wear the trays for a minimum of 20-22 hours every day.
- To maintain the teeth progressively sliding into the ideal position, you must contact your Invisalign dentist every few weeks to acquire a new aligner.
In this treatment procedure, you may experience less pain, discomfort, and mouth sores than those using traditional braces. If you're looking for the best Invisalign treatment in Pittsburgh, PA, visit Omni Dental.
Benefits of Invisalign
- They are readily removable trays that are custom-made to precisely fit your teeth and mouth to straighten your misaligned teeth. They are friendlier on your gums and mouth than traditional braces because they do not have any harsh edges or wires.
- Clear aligners are suitable for children, teenagers, and adults.
- Improves oral health because the trays are detachable, patients find it easier to maintain their dental health activities such as flossing and brushing. You can also consume your favorite meals without restriction.
- It will save you time because unlike metal braces, which can take up to 5 years to produce results, this alternative may only take a year and a half to straighten your teeth.
- They are almost invisible because trays are made of smooth, clear plastic, you can get a photogenic smile. You no longer need to hide behind metal appliances, which enhances your self-esteem.
- Each person's dental troubles are unique. Crossbite, gap teeth, misaligned teeth, crowded teeth, open bite, overbite, and underbite can all be corrected with Invisalign.
- Straight teeth are vital for healthy gums and teeth. By closing the gap, you will be able to properly clean your teeth and gums.
- You do not need to spend as much time at the dentist's office because they simply need to be maintained every 6 weeks.
If you want to receive the best Invisalign treatment in Pittsburgh, PA, contact Omni Dental. With Invisalign, we can help you achieve a confident, beautiful, and healthy smile at a reasonable price! Schedule your appointment today.